Find us on
ISTS Information Pamphlet
Institute for Security, Technology, and Society
6211 Sudikoff Laboratory
Hanover, NH 03755 USA
ISTS-Neukom Institute Internship Grant Program
The Institute for Security, Technology, and Society (ISTS) and the Neukom Institute offer leave-term funding each term to support an undergraduate, or graduate student, pursuing work experience at the nexus of our institutes’ missions. The next due date for applications is:
For more information, as well as application instructions and deadlines, click here.
Present and past internship grant recipients
Faculty and Postdocs
Internship/Grant/Scholarship Opportunities for Students
Conference Calls for Papers/Participation
Other Relevant Dartmouth Resources
*ISTS will post job opportunities related to information security and privacy, with brief descriptions of the sponsoring organization (as described by the organization on their website).
Recent News on Opportunities in Information Security
- You Call This an Army? The Terrifying Shortage of U.S. Cyberwarriors, Nextgov.com, February 25, 2013
- Pentagon to boost cybersecurity force, WashingtonPost.com, January 27, 2013
- Federal agencies, private firms fiercely compete in hiring cyber experts, WashingtonPost.com, November 13, 2012
- As Demand Rises for Cybersecurity Professionals, So Does Their Pay, WashingtonPost.com, September 30, 2012
- States Struggle to Find IT Security Personnel, GovInfoSecurity.com. January 27, 2011.
- Security Jobs on the Rise in 2011, GovInfoSecurity.com. January 11, 2011.
- Who's Inside the New U.S. Cyber Command? IEEE Spectrum. November 8, 2010.
- Hiring Hackers, GovernmentExecutive.com. November 1, 2010.
- 2010: A Good Time to Start an Information Security Career, GovInfoSecurity.com. January 8, 2010.
- Wanted: 'Cyber Ninjas', The New York Times. December 29, 2009.
- As attacks increase, U.S. struggles to recruit computer security experts, The Washington Post. December 23, 2009.